Health, happiness and hormone balance is easy by the numbers! You’ll love Kyle’s and Candace’s lists of essentials for an easy way to keep your healthy priorities in mind.
Ten Truths About Hormones & Health
1. Hormones in harmony and living in balance is an attainable goal.
2. You may have a hormonal imbalance and not know it – make yourself aware of the symptoms that can start at any age.
3. Menopause doesn’t end your need for hormonal balance – neither does having a hysterectomy.
4. Testing is the only way to know for sure if your hormones are out of balance, and to what extent.
5. Don’t settle for the guess-and-treat approach…it is too important to get it right!
6. Not all hormones are created equal: bioidentical hormones are better!
7. Symptom relief is not the only goal of hormone therapy; it is about optimal health, disease prevention and longevity.
8. You are unique. What’s right for your friend, mother or sister is not necessarily right for you.
9. You can get off the rollercoaster and get your mojo back!
10. Finding, being and staying in balance is a work in progress – take the first step NOW.